Travel Bottle Cactus Flower Drinkware White Stainless Steel Thermal Insulated Water Bottle with Cup 12oz
Cactus Flower White Stainless Steel Thermal Insulated Water Bottle with Cup 12oz
· [Material]: Stainless Steel
· [Capacity]: 12oz (355ml)
· [Size]: 7cm x 7cm x 21cm (2.8" x 2.8" x 8")
· [Print Technology]: UV print
· [Print Position]: Wrap-around printing
· [Color]: White
· [Type]: Stainless steel vacuum insulated bottle with cap
· [Occasion]: This insulated water bottle will easily fit in your car, backpack, purse, or duffel, it's suitable for daily use, travel, gym, outdoor activities. Perfect gift for friends who enjoy outdoor activities. It provides the feature of long-term heat preservation in 6-12 hours.
About this Item
+ Functional and portable equipment: The handle of the bottle is designed base on ergonomic, wide, and easy to grip. The low-profile lid closes uptight to help prevent spills and the padded bottom gives extra grip to prevent toppling over. It has a turnbuckle cup cover, which provides all-around protection to liquids. The cap can be a portable drinking cup.
+ Easily carried: The cylindrical body can be easily stored in your backpack or just carry by hand, while you can hold your bottle comfortably with a gentle grip.
+ Restricts temperature: This bottle has an insulation cover of a safe silicone sealing ring, wrap-around sealing, and leak-proof, healthy drinking. This custom tumbler's double-walled construction helps to keep your beverage's temperature, making sure you can enjoy every sip of your beverage.
+ High-quality printing: UV print is capable to fit various materials, the printings of this technology are glossy and scratch-resistant, friction-resistant. With the wrap-around print on a layer of artificial leather, you can print a consecutive pattern on the bottle. Let your cup be as unique as your drink preference!
A variety of production factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the Mock-up, which may be colors, printing position or size.
The size data is measured manually, due to different measurement methods, errors within 1-2cm are considered normal.