Bluetooth Sprinkler Timer, WiFi Smart Irrigation Water Timer, Wireless Remote APP & Voice Control, Rain Delay/ Manual/ Automatic Watering System, Watering Hose Timer for Yard Garden Lawn Watering
Smart Bluetooth Wifi Water Timer
- [ Smart APP Control ] - The smart water timer can be connected to the Wifi hub and your Smart Life App. It can be controlled via the application (IOS & Android) anytime. Easily connect the Wifi Hub to 2.4Ghz Wifi, and pair the timer, then you can manage your watering schedule via your phone APP.
- [ Voice Assistant Control ] - Support Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant. Bring smart watering into your yard with this wifi sprinkler timer.
- [ Timed Irrigation and Cyclic Irrigation ] - With the app, you can water at any minute, any hour, and any day without interruption of regular irrigation. The smart timer also allows you to manually water without disturbing the programmed schedule. Manual watering mode: just press the ON/OFF button.
- [ Smart Watering & Rain Delay ] - The smart timer can automatically detect the weather after connecting with the Phone APP. You can temporarily suspend your watering program for up to 24/48/72H using the rain delay mode on the APP. After setting, it will get the latest local weather forecast from the APP, and it will delay watering according to your settings every rainy day.
- [ History Record & Schedule ] - You can check the irrigation detailed history statistics anytime on the APP. It allows you to manage and monitor the irrigation plan in a more flexible and intelligent way.
The smart timer can automatically detect the weather after being connected to the Phone APP. You can temporarily suspend your watering program for up to 24/48/72H using the rain delay mode on the APP.
Ultra-extending Distance - 50ft
Maximum 50ft without interference between watering timer and WIFI hub/smartphone.
Manual Watering Mode
Just press the ON/OFF button
Voice Assistant Control
Supports Amazon Alexa & Google. Bring smart watering into your yard with this wifi sprinkler timer.
3 Watering Modes
This watering timer with three watering modes: automatic watering mode, rain delay watering mode, and manual watering mode, you can according to your needs to set the program on the Smart Life APP.
Powered by 2 AA batteries
The smart timer requires 2 AA batteries to function. Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc) or rechargeable batteries.
Note: batteries not included in the package
Smart Water Timer with Rain Delay/Manual/Automatic Watering, APP & Voice Control, 2.4GHz Wifi
|Operate Control||Wifi Bluetooth; Voice Assistant Control; Manual|
|Range||50ft without interference|
|Power Supply||2x1.5V AA Batteries ( package not included )|
|Input||100- 250V ~ 50/60Hz|
|WiFi Frequency||2.4GHz only|
|Protocol||IEEE 802.11b/g/n & Bluetooth|
|Note||WiFi sprinkler timer only connect with 2.4GHz WiFi|
|3 Watering Modes||Automatic Watering Mode, Rain Delay, Manual Watering Mode|
|Functions||Timed Irrigation, Cyclic Irrigation, Rain Delay, History Record & Schedule, Manual Watering|
Question 1 : Why does not work?
Answer 1. The water pressure is too low, and the water valve cannot be opened or closed normally;
Answer 2. Foreign objects enter the interior, resulting in the failure to close normally;
Answer 3. Whether the set timing task is accurate;
Answer 4. Turn on the rainy day delay;
Answer 5. The battery is insufficient
Answer 6.Can not powered by rechargeable batteries, the voltage is insufficient
The voltage of the rechargeable battery is generally 1.2V, and 2 cells are only 2.4V. The power supply will be insufficient. When the valve is lower than 2.5V, it will enter the low battery protection, and the automatic program will not run.
Powered by 2x1.5V AA Batteries
The working water pressure is 0.05~0.8Mpa. The low pressure valve cannot be opened or closed normally
Question 2 : Why does not connect to Wifi or bluetooth ?
Answer 1. You use 5G instead of the 2.4G network; ( Note: only connect with 2.4GHz WiFi )
Answer 2. The 5G and 2.4G mixed frequency network may also cause the connection to fail; ( Note: only connect with 2.4GHz WiFi )
Answer 3. The network environment, such as the distance is too far; ( note: within 49.2ft )
Answer 4. Bad router performance, A large number of WIFI devices loaded.
Answer 5. Only support one phone, can't for 2 phones or more.
Answer 6. Can't support for apple homekit
Answer 7. You cannot add APP devices directly through the phone settings interface.(pls follow the user manual)
Note : If you do not understand anything, please feel free to tell us.